You can use the Quickpay Transfer Center to debit funds from a checking or savings account, credit card or debit card from another financial institution to quickly and securely make a transfer to a Georgia United Credit Union share or loan account.
To make a payment, please have your Georgia United account or loan information available. You will also need the routing and account number of the financial institution from which the funds are being sent. To make a payment using a debit or credit card, please have your card available. Please note that there is an $8.00 convenience fee per web transaction.
To avoid delay in processing, please ensure account and loan information is formatted as follows:
- Primary Savings Account = Member Number (Example: 1234567)
- Checking Account = 13 digits, located at the bottom of your checks (Example: 10200001234567)
- Money Market Account = 13 digit account Number (Example: 10200001234567)
- Loan = member number + L + two digit loan id (Example: 123456L02)
- Visa Credit Card = 16 digit account number, no spaces (Example: 4444555566667777)
Payments processed through the Quickpay Transfer Center after 8pm CST Monday – Friday (as well as weekends and Federal Holidays) will be processed the following business day. Please contact an E-Branch representative at 1-888-493-4328, option 3 if you would like to make alternate or future payment arrangements or if you have questions about your Georgia United account number(s).
Payments and or transfers made using a checking account takes 24 hours to post. Payment and or transfers made from a credit card will take 48 hours to post.
Please log in to begin or register now if you are a first-time user.