You can use this Payment Center to quickly and securely make your loan or credit card payments using funds from another checking or savings account, or using an alternative credit card.
Important Note: When making payments to Elevations Credit Union loans or credit cards, please keep in mind that the loan number must always be 13 digits long. For a payment to post to a loan:
· The first two digits will always be: 60
· The next two digits will be your loan suffix
· The last nine digits will be your account number, preceded by the appropriate number of zeros (0) to fill before your account number in order to reach the 13-digit requirement
· If your account number is 3 digits long, you would enter: 60_ _ 000000_ _ _
· If your account number is 4 digits long, you would enter: 60_ _ 00000_ _ _ _
· If your account number is 5 digits long, you would enter: 60_ _ 0000 _ _ _ _ _
· If your account number is 6 digits long, you would enter: 60_ _ 000_ _ _ _ _ _
Please log in to begin or register now if you are a first-time user.
Want to make a payment in person?
We've partnered with MoneyGram®
to facilitate payments at over 30,000 locations nationwide.
Find a location
To expedite your payment, provide the appropriate Receive Code
below to the MoneyGram®