You can use this Payment Center to quickly and securely make your loan or credit card payments using an alternative credit card
Important Note: When making payments to Elevations Credit Union loans or credit cards, please keep in mind that the loan number must always be 13 digits long. For a payment to post to a loan:
· The first two digits will always be: 60
· The next two digits will be your loan suffix
· The last nine digits will be your account number, preceded by the appropriate number of zeros (0) to fill before your account number in order to reach the 13-digit requirement
· If your account number is 3 digits long, you would enter: 60_ _ 000000_ _ _
· If your account number is 4 digits long, you would enter: 60_ _ 00000_ _ _ _
· If your account number is 5 digits long, you would enter: 60_ _ 0000 _ _ _ _ _
· If your account number is 6 digits long, you would enter: 60_ _ 000_ _ _ _ _ _
Please log in to begin or register now if you are a first-time user.
Want to make a payment in person?
We've partnered with MoneyGram®
to facilitate payments at over 30,000 locations nationwide.
Find a location
To expedite your payment, provide the appropriate Receive Code
below to the MoneyGram®